Pronoun troubles: who is doing what to which where?

So is this correct:

   1. I first use the "fork" button to create my own copy of the repository
   on GitHub
   2. Then I use "git clone" on my own system, referencing my fork. This
   downloads the repository to my system
   3. Commit my changes on my system.
   4. Use "push" on my system to upload my changes to my fork of the
   project on GitHub
   5. Then use GitHub's "New Pull Request" button on your repository to
   submit a pull request to you, who will (if you like my changes) incorporate
   my changes in your repository.

Git documents (and perhaps this is true of most free open source
documentation) seem to be written by people who know git for people who
know git. This makes the lives of people who don't know git difficult.