Hi All,

It would be great if you guys could pool resources and decide which tool to
advance as the standard Radiance picture viewer for Windows.  Then, we could
re-introduce it to the source tree and keep it up to date in future releases.
Likewise for rvu, which I would prefer to be a driver connected using the
existing call mechanism.

Cheers,
-Greg