Hi,

after Sarith Subramaniam volunteered successfully to create objview.py,
we started wondering why makeall doesn't build glrad on Linux.
SCons builds it without complaints, but it doesn't actually work.
If I understand the debugger correctly, it seems to have difficulties
setting the view size, hanging in an infinite loop around line 541 in
glrad.c.

Is there any specific reason why it's not supposed to work on Linux,
or is it just that nobody ever managed to find a solution?
Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the involved APIs at all, so I
don't really know where to start looking for problems.
I just assume that it actually does work on MacOS and with Cygwin, where
makeall includes it in the build (if not, why would it still be there?).

Cheers
-schorsch

--
Georg Mischler  --  simulations developer  --  schorsch at schorsch com
+schorsch.com+  --  lighting design tools  --  http://www.schorsch.com/