Cory D wrote:
> Has anyone successfully deployed radiant on a web host without ssh access ?
> With the local DB and production DB pointing to the appropriate locations?
>
> If anyone has had any luck with this I would love to be enlightened.

Deploying Rails apps is quite sticky even with SSH. It's probably
possible to do it without it, but I wouldn't recommend it. SHH will make
it much easier to diagnose problems if you run into any. You'll want to
be able to do things like read log files and change file permissions.

What Web host are you using? Perhaps something like
http://www.hostingrails.com/ would work for you?

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com