For fun I installed Mephisto yesterday.  Wow is it cool for a blogging
app.  (http://mephistoblog.com/)

Mephisto's Asset management systems is as they claim it is, 'probably
the best you'll find in any CMS/Bloggin application'.   All I can say is
wow, they have Buckets!

Looking at both Radiant and Mephisto I can see two very similar apps
heading in two different directions.  Just wondering if for some of the
'lower level' stuff like comments, asset management, etc. is it worth
'sharing'?  I would just hate to see a competition to see who's is
better when working together could potentially make both better.

Mephisto is blog, Radiant is CMS first Blog second.  Just wondering if
we should work with along with Mephisto thats all.

Thoughts?

Nicholas Mulder

Mulder Consulting
905 658 5641