Chris Parrish wrote:
Um, this thread's starting to deteriorate a bit.

@Alex - As you mentioned, I'm starting to like the component-ized approach as it makes it possible for extension builders to integrate new roles without breaking the UI (which oddly enough uses checkboxes = component mentality).
You guys should look at Matt Freels' branch from a while back. He factored out roles into a separate entity (model, etc). I thought the code quality was good but Radiant wasn't ready for it. I feel we should let the UI changes drive that kind of change.

Sean