I want to add a filter to the authentication reply. This filter will only
go to Ascend TNT so the syntax here is correct. This works fine as a
'replyitem' on individual accounts but I cannot get it to be included
across the board.

What I'm trying to do is:

AddToReplyIfNotExist Ascend-Data-Filter="ip in forward tcp est",Ascend-Data-Filter="ip
in forward dstip 204.120.165.33", Ascend-Data-Filter="ip in drop tcp
dstport=25",Ascend-Data-Filter="ip in forward"

I'm only seeing the 1st part of the filter in the reply packet and then
an ERR in the log file saying the rest is a bad A/V pair.

Are the quotes confusing things?

Radiator version 1.14.1 (just downloaded 1.15 to put into my test
environment)

-Steve