Hello Steve -

On Fri, 03 Mar 2000, Steven E. Ames wrote:
> I sent this message in last week but never saw any responses. Its a
> tricky one.
> What it seems like is that there is a limit to how long a single line in
> the configuration file can be. Although it always cuts off after the
> first set of quotes so maybe this isn't it.
>
> And I have had no success in having multiple 'AddToReplyIfNotExist'
> lines (the last one gets used it seems).
>
> I really need to nail this problem by the end of the week and would
> appreciate any help that can be thrown my way. Thanks.

Well, you are seeing two problems - the first was a "bug" in 2.14.1 in that
only a single attribute would be handled by AddToReplyIfNotExist. However the
second problem with what you are doing is that after the first insertion of the
Ascend-Data-Filter, you then have an attribute of that name, and further
additions with the same name will fail, by definition.

I think you will have to send me a copy of your configuration file together
with an explanation of what you are trying to do.

thanks