> Hi Steven,
>
> You have uncovered a bug here, that is triggered by white space before an
> attribute name in an AddToReplyIfNotExist. We have fixed that for the next
> release. Thanks for reporting it.
>
> All the same, Radiator is only going to add the first Ascend-Data-Filter in
> your AddToReplyIfNotExist, since when it looks at the second one, it will
> find there is already an Ascend-Data-Filter in the reply, and decline to
> add it and all the following ones.

Hmm, seems I have some hacking to do. I planned to use this next week for this
new customer. I'll have a look. Too bad Ascend filters always come in pairs (or
more).

I have patched AuthLDAP.pm to be able to just supply a filter name, instead of
the whole lot of AV pairs. AuthLDAP.pm now uses this name to lookup the filter
definition in a file and then reply_parse's this filter def. in the reply
packet. Very neat, makes changing filters so much easier.

I'll send in the patch this week.

- Joost.