Hi Steven,

You have uncovered a bug here, that is triggered by white space before an
attribute name in an AddToReplyIfNotExist. We have fixed that for the next
release. Thanks for reporting it.

All the same, Radiator is only going to add the first Ascend-Data-Filter in
your AddToReplyIfNotExist, since when it looks at the second one, it will find
there is already an Ascend-Data-Filter in the reply, and decline to add it and
all the following ones.

Hope that helps
Cheers.

On Feb 22,  4:31pm, Steven Ames wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) Problem with AddToReplyIfNotIncluded
>
> I want to add a filter to the authentication reply. This filter will only
> go to Ascend TNT so the syntax here is correct. This works fine as a
> 'replyitem' on individual accounts but I cannot get it to be included
> across the board.
>
> What I'm trying to do is:
>
> AddToReplyIfNotExist Ascend-Data-Filter="ip in forward tcp
est",Ascend-Data-Filter="ip in forward dstip 204.120.165.33",
Ascend-Data-Filter="ip in drop tcp dstport=25",Ascend-Data-Filter="ip in
forward"