So, I'm thinking about getting a Squeezebox Radio to use as a bedside
clock radio.  The big question is the snooze button, or rather, the lack
thereof.  I understand that it doesn't have a dedicated snooze button,
but I'm unclear on how one actually triggers a snooze.  Do I understand
correctly that you push in the big knob (pretty sure I can manage that
in my typical state of unconsciousness)?  Is it programmable /
assignable to any button?  Would something unintended happen if I
accidentally turned the knob, rather than pushed it (a VERY real
possibility if I'm expected to demonstrate any dexterity before sunrise
- I've mastered the fine motor skill of slapping the top of the
offending device, but not sure I'm capable of a more advanced
maneuver)?

Also, how does the display work for displaying time?  I assume that the
entire display can be configured to display the time of day, but is that
the case.  And finally (sorry if this is covered elsewhere), does
something indicate on the display that the alarm is set?  I don't care
if it shows the time of the alarm, but I do care to know that the alarm
is armed.

Thanks in advance.

--
mathfuzzy