I read this thread with amazement.  I have a SB Radio on order with
Amazon,  I placed the order on Sept 3 and simply assumed that a product
marketed as a bedside radio (with alarm) would have a snooze button.
This is the most basic of functionality.  The Boom, of which I have 3,
is frankly too big to be an aesthetic alarm clock replacement.  Despite
this, it has a snooze button, something I rely on each morning to give
me that extra 9 minutes from 4:51 - 5:00.

I am curious to _hear_from_Logitech_ why they decided to design this
product without the snooze.  This is clearly a fatal and fundamental
design flaw.  I am sure all the Logitech folks, especially from product
design and marketing, will rationalize to themselves and others about
the reasons for the choices, and defend the steps that took them to
where we are today.  Simply put, somebody dropped the ball big time!
This is inexcusable, and I believe that Logitech should stop advertising
and promoting the SB Radio as a viable alternative to a bedside alarm.

I for one am canceling my order until version 2 of this product is
released.  Maybe next time the wunderkinds in product design will get
the consumer input before beta or product release!

--
morgan4x4

Whole House Squeezebox Powered Music: 3-SB2 7-SBC 10-SBR 3-Boom