With respect to snooze buttons being for sissies - well, be that at it
may, this sissy doesn't always wake up immediately and builds those 9
minutes into the morning routine.  Sounds as though I'm not alone in
this regard.

With respect to the lack of a snooze button being a fatal flaw, I
completely agree.  It makes a great deal more sense that it would NOT be
on the Boom, but would be on the Radio.  I'm trying to talk myself into
the kludge of pushing the volume button as an acceptable solution, but
it really isn't. Once (if?) the Radio has a dedicated snooze button on
top, count me as a customer.

--
mathfuzzy