Mnyb;469589 Wrote:
> It is worse you can no longer set up an completely local system
> somewhere in the process an internet link to SN is needed.  That is just
> plain bloody pathetic!  I've got multiple SB3s, two Duets
(doorstoppers) and a Transporter.  None of these are Internet facing and
I see no reason for them to be.  Are these devices online toys or music
players? Forcing users to do superfluous things that have no link
whatsoever to their needs is just plain dumb, WTH???

--
egd

'*Transporter*'
(http://www.logitechsqueezebox.com/products/transporter.html) > '*SCA2*'
(http://www.atc.gb.net/sca2.htm) > '*SCM100SL AT*'
(http://www.atc.gb.net/scm100slat.htm).  Integrating MusicIP with
SqueezeCenter...'*here's how*'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Integrating_MusicIP_with_SqueezeCenter).

Every story has 3 sides: Yours, mine and the truth.