eap;469682 Wrote:
> I asked about this in another thread.  When the alarm fires, don't you
> get a menu with 2 choices (turn off alarm or snooze)?  That's what is
> indicated in the wiki.
>
> There is a 3rd implied choice to hit the back button to keep playing
> the stream from the alarm (ie. get rid of the alarm fired menu).

The only thing I saw on the screen was the clock. The power button
didn't show me a menu or do anything until the third or fourth hit. I
didn't try to hit the big knob, maybe I should have. However, I believe
that presenting a menu, kind of misses the point of an alarm clock. When
I'm just waking up I'm bleary eyed, and don't want to focus on menu
text. I just want to press a button to shut the thing up. I'm not
talking about snooze here, because i don't use snooze. I want to be able
to punch one button, and get up knowing that the next alarm will fire,
whether that is an hour later for my wife, or the next morning.

--
gdpeck