gdpeck;469648 Wrote:

> 4-Alarms. This is the very worst thing about the Radio. My wife who is
> very non-technical needs to be able to set an alarm and know that it
> will go off. She also needs to be able to just hit one button to turn
> the alarm off till the next day. When the alarm went off this morning, I
> tried just hitting the power button, which I believe should stop the
> alarm. I had to hit it 4 or 5 times. I have a LOT of issues with the way
> the alarms work. It just shouldn't be this hard.

I asked about this in another thread.  When the alarm fires, don't you
get a menu with 2 choices (turn off alarm or snooze)?  That's what is
indicated in the wiki.

There is a 3rd implied choice to hit the back button to keep playing
the stream from the alarm (ie. get rid of the alarm fired menu).

--
eap