bluegaspode;469766 Wrote:
> Pressing the Power-Button turned the radio off (showing a big clock),
> pressing it again turned it on and I still had the menu for turning off
> the alarm. So I guess the power button is not really used to stop the
> alarm.

No, the alarm is turned off with the power button - it's not snoozing.
There's no need to turn the Radio back on.  If you just leave it off
(really 'standby') it will be turned back on for any subsequent alarms.
Just don't power it off completely by using a long hold of the power
button.

I'm not sure why the alarm menu reappears when you turn the Radio back
on, though.  Maybe there's a reason, but it sounds more like a bug.

--
JJZolx

Jim