First impression: very impressed.  Sounds amazing, and display and user
interface are great.

Actually, I'm so impressed with the display that I'm wondering whether
to 'replace' one of my SB3's with a Touch. The Facebook app really
begins to work when there's a display like this has (and the Touch has).
I also like it for the album art and the little icons against radio
stations, and even radio progs for e.g. BBC iPlayer.

I'll be buying a red one too, if I can. Oh, and a couple of batteries.

Yes, I'm sure there are a few bugs to be found, and I am finding it a
bit tricky to switch between SBS and squeezenetwork (or whatever it's
called now), and to know which of these the radio is actually connected
to, but I'm happy with this thing so far.

Well done squeeze people.

Dave.

--
Furry

Living room: SB3, Audiolab 8000A (c1985) + TDL RTL3 speakers.
Dining room: SB3, AE 2.1.
Bedroom: SB Boom
Kitchen / floating: SB Radio
SC v7.4 and music on Asus Eeebox, WinXP SP3.