Unclemat, Maybe you have not given it enough time to actually get use to
the functionality. It is an awesome device. Give it the 30 days you have
to try it. Learn its idiosyncrasies. It took me a while to learn the
Boom but now I know it. Same with the Radio...I am still learning it. So
far I think it is awesome. Bugs??? Well...all products that I am
familiar with that involve wireless and internet take some public use to
iron out the kinks. With user feedback,in time they get ironed out. This
is what I am finding out with Logitech...they will work it out. IMHO

--
Ikabob