Having lived very happily with an SB3, Boom and Transporter and
controller for over a year the radio has been a great addition. I really
enjoy the interface and its inspired me to sort out my album art tags
and address some of mistakes I have in the organization of my music
collection. Really with 7.41 the bathroom radio has been used a lot and
is now synced with my bedside Boom so I can follow NPR in the morning or
listen to a randomly selected set of music as I get started for the day
or retire for the night. I think this is going to be a big hit as the
initial gremlins are worked out and a others like me find it just works
out of the box...no hassle!

--
linvale

Server Netgear NAS DUO