Ok, So I have Squeezebox Radio and have setup www.mysqueezebox.com and
the Squeezebox Server 7.4.1. The radio itself says its release 7.4.1
r7915. The hardware version is "5".
What I find is that when I switch from Internet Radio to podcasts from
the server the favorites change and/or are erased. I actually suspect
they just change based on whether the radio thinks it's connected to the
Internet Radio (and then it uses squeezebox.com to save the favorites)
or the SqueezeboxServer (and then it uses those favorites). Also
switching between the Internet Radio stations and the podcasts from the
server seems to delete all of the Preset button settings. The presets
don't switch, they are deleted. How inconvenient.
I found an advanced setting on the web interface to the Server for
squeezebox.com called "mysqueezebox.com Integration". Supposedly this
would control synchronization between mysqueezebox.com and the local
server. But the settings appear to have no effect on the favorites or
presets.
So as far as I can tell, the presets and settings are broken if you use
both Internet Radio and Squeezebox server.
Carl

PS:
I want to also note that there are just two many control panels for
this device:
- the front of the actual radio
- my squeezebox.com
- my squeezebox.com remote control
- the squeezebox server control panel
- the squeezebox server web advanced settings control panel
- the squeezebox server web remote control
And determining what should be used to do what? Well, who knows? Is
there a guide somewhere?

--
vintage veloce