I've had the radio just three days and everything was going well ... too
well! Last night I turned the radio on and all of my presets were gone.
Totally erased. I am not running the server and I'm using the radio
strictly as an internet radio. I hadn't touched the radio since I used
it the night before so absolutely nothing was changed.
How in the world can the presets just erase themselves? What kind of
programming is this? I didn't pay full price for this radio to be a beta
tester!
I have 7.4.1 r7915 running.

While I'm at it, another thing I don't like at all is the way snooze
is handled. There's no way in a darkened room to navigate menus. My old
clock radio just used multiple presses of "on" to cycle through snooze
settings:
i.e ON ... 45 ... 30 ... 15 ... OFF ...

That seems to me to be the way to do it. No menu needed and the snooze
function is there when you turn the radio on if you want it.

--
Billiam43