So, it the preset and favorite handling is an acknowledged bug?

On the idea of using a single server, seeing how screwed up the
handling having both SBS and MySB is, I guess I have no choice! Bummer
given that I bought the radio for Internet Radio and podcasts!
Apparently this isn't really possible without breaking the presets and
favotites. Just making the problem clear.

On your proposed work around... How do I force the unit to stick with
MySB.com? That is my strong preference as the PC with the SBS on it
isn'talways around or on. I cannot find any setting to force the radio
to always use MySB... Must I delete the SBS server software from my PC?

Side note: (As Product Manager myself, I understand how a product can
come out with these kinds of issues, especially when new. I'd suggest
one of the problems with this radio at the moment is that it is marketed
as an Internet Radio, but much more sophisticated functionality has been
left in place (and some of that functionality is broken). Thus there is
alot of opportunity for customer confusion. I foolishly thought I was
buying an Internet radio... I didn't realize I had two servers to deal
with! I can deal with this, but I suspect less network savvy customers
are in for a bit of work or confusion.

--
vintage veloce