To turn off operation "beeps":
Settings > Audio > Sound Effects > None

Initially the Album Art was about 1/3 smaller on the Radio and many
wanted larger images.  I would love to see a setting option for such art
like Large (full screen like, it is now) and Small (about 1/4 to 1/3
smaller, text does not cover album).  If it can only be a menu item
within Settings that would be acceptable, but it would be better IMO to
make it a simple on the fly option while in the Now Playing screen.

I suggested a knob turn in Now Playing would re-size the art on the
fly. A Knob turn currently does nothing in Now Playing (unless you push
the knob).  The idea being each right click increases art size by 1/3,
each left click decreases art size by 1/3, max three turns each way,
fourth click (either direction) brings you back to the original art
size.  But they seem to be interested in waiting for a third party
plugin for this type of feature (assuming it is even possible at all).

--
toby10