jmpage2;480351 Wrote:
> A note to Logitech Marketing that handles the Squeeze players.  The
> product placement in Best Buy stores and marketing effort is terrible.
> The Squeezebox units were not located with any of the other new "hip"
> network/streaming products but were instead located with the audio video
> receivers and speakers.  Big disappointment as it took me a full 20
> minutes to locate the units (I actually had to ask for help, something I
> almost never do).  It would probably be more helpful if they were
> located with the network gear, or at least in the ipod/portable area.  I
> saw a gaggle of people oohing and aaahing over the Sonus Players which
> have large displays and are set up for demo.  These same potential
> customers probably don't even know that Squeezebox exists.

Unfortunately, it seems like Best Buy is completely dropping the
Squeezebox lineup.  They didn't even have any in stock last time I was
at a store a few weeks ago.  The sales people also indicated that they
weren't going to stock them at all, and wanted to show me these nice
sony products.

Bleh!

--
SuperQ