jmpage2;480688 Wrote:
> pippin, I hear you, however, there is only a 30 day return period to
> return products.  What if they can't or won't fix bugs with presets,
> alarms, etc?  I'm not talking about enhancements but just core
> functionality.
>
> I really like the SB Radio and have given it a very favorable and
> detailed review on Amazon.com, but I will return it if there is not at
> least a time line given for the addressing of MAJOR issues that affect
> core functionality.
>
> Time has taught me that companies routinely release products with
> faults which they then fail to address, leaving the buyer stuck.

Well, then when the period is over return it and give it another try
after 6 months if it's too bad right now.
I haven't had any issues with alarms so far (except th occasional
backup alarm when the the server could not find my playlist) but I have
to admit that I never used the Radio for it...

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com