erland;480769 Wrote:
> Do you have any logs left ?
> If there was any errors, I'd like to see them.
> If it's just messages about not finding alternative paths it's not a
> problem, it just takes time.
>

> It's the Logitech tables that's the problem, I'd prefer to not modify
> Logitech standard tables as it might make their upgrade scripts very
> complex if they want to handle a database that has been partly improved
> by a third party plugin.

unfortunately I already trashed it.  Specifically it was saying symbols
not found in the directory which was defined for the database backup for
Trackstats.

I have a post about my unusual configuration over in the plugins forum
which explains things in some more detail.

I just tried to feed Trackstats my unmodified Mac based XML file which
probably led to the bad behavior.  I would need some additional
assistance to come up with a strategy for importing the OS X based XML
file into Trackstats which resides on Squeezebox Server 7.4 running on
Windows Home Server.

--
jmpage2