jmpage2;480805 Wrote:
> Don't know if these are helpful.  Looks like my log has numerous cases
> of "& # 38" in the file names as they appear in XML.

Is this the XML file you have specified in the parameter:
Settings -> Plugins -> TrackStat -> Backup/Restore/Clear -> "Backup
file"

If this is the case I understand why you have problems, because this is
a iTunes XML file not a backup file from TrackStat. The "Backup file"
parameter need to contain the full path to a backup file for TrackStat
when you hit the "Restore from file" button.

If you want to do an import from iTunes using the TrackStat statistics
importer, you will instead need to setup this here:
Settings -> Plugins -> Custom Scan -> iTunes Statistics Import

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))