NuttyBlonde wrote:
> So this will be all I need? With the cable of course. (Sorry I'm so
> dumb when it comes to this).

massively expensive aren't they.

Assuming you want to have your PC on a broadband connection to the
internet while you are connected to your Radio, may be done. Or if your
connection to the DSL/cable/fios is really stupid, you might need a bit
more.

Talk to your ISP and tell them that you want to have two or three PCs
sharing the broadband connection, and ask what they say you need.

In reality, you don't need to share the outgoing connection, but most
ISP tech support folks won't be able to answer the real question.

[the real question is does their "modem" assign multiple DHCP addresses
without setup or voodoo]

--
Pat Farrell
http://www.pfarrell.com/