NuttyBlonde wrote:
> I have AT&T for my ISP. My modem is a Speedstream 4100.  I hate to even
> call them since they are in India - at least they used to be, but I
> haven't called them for a year or so.

I assume you are in India too, most folks use a local ISP.

> I have read some horror stories about hooking this up wireless, but
> maybe I've just read the bad experiences and not the good.

There are horrors of wireless. It can be made to work, but the reality
of WiFi is not what they tell you in the store. Its much worse if you
live in a city/appartment where all of your neighbors have WiFi too.

--
Pat Farrell
http://www.pfarrell.com/