Phil Leigh;489531 Wrote:
> The whole concept of an alarm function - whose ONLY Critical Success
> Factor is that it goes off at the correct time every day - that relies
> on the Internet in any way is just plain stupid.
The -internet- connection is not the issue here. And with a properly
implemented fallback to an internal emergency sound (which is exited
already, yet too short) the concept itself is flawless.
The detail design however is awry and the implementation is buggy.
It's a complete mystery to me why the responsibles obviously try to
rush a 2nd flawed device for the Christmas reason instead of using all
resources to fix the Radio first.

--
0xdeadbeef