Mom and Dad are only as technologically savvy as my ability to visit.
They have no always-on computer, no MP3, FLAC, ALAC, or WAV files, and
absolutely no FM radio reception (NNY).

For my Dad's birthday Mom bought him a new Sony Bravia and BluRay combo
which includes Slacker internet radio.  I'm more familiar with Pandora,
but was able to set Mom up with the two available classical music
channels Slacker offers.

The problems start when Mom wants classical and Dad wants HDTV.

Can I set up a SB Radio for Mom in the kitchen using my laptop and walk
away after Christmas expecting her to be able to use it for Pandora,
Slacker, and SqueezeNetwork without too many tech support calls?

They have an adequate ISP and g-wireless.

(As a gauge of their computer acumen: Dad has a laptop and can read his
news and email, but I'd never expect to get an email back from him.  Mom
has a netbook, doesn't read her email, tries to do her taxes on it, but
cannot for the life of her figure out how to reinstall her printer and
waits until I dirve the 440 miles to fix it.
My own savvy include a full-time MacPro server with 9000+ ALAC files,
iPeng on my iPhone, two SB3s and one Transporter.)

Am I so comfortable with the SD/Logitech devices that I'm over
estimating my Mom's ability?

OOH -- can I remotely configure and fix her SBRadio?

--
kphinney

-I like it, you may not.  I understand and respect that.-