erland;495100 Wrote:
> [...]I have it always connected to my local Squeezebox Server.
>
> Are all the issues for people which use the Radio connected to
> mysqueezebox.com or what's the problems people are talking about ?
Most of the real annoying issues are related to MYSB. Obviously the
pre-release testing (I don't call it beta testing since IMHO the
software hasn't entered a beta maturity yet) completely excluded MYSB.

Although the American MYSB server seems to be a little more reliable
and/or better configured than its European counterpart, there are
reports about almost the same issues with the American server.

Anyway, the mentioned Mom is supposed to use the Radio only via MYSB.
So good luck to explain her why buttons stops to respond, connection to
MYSB is lost all the time and the menu item to reconnect doesn't work
etc. At least she is not supposed to use it as bedside radio. Then
disinherison would be inevitable.

--
0xdeadbeef