So,

I installed Squeezebox Server 7.4.1 in October right after getting my
Squeezebox radio.  I wrote a pretty nice review for the SB Radio over at
Amazon and did point out that there were absolutely some software
glitches and it wasn't too shocking, the nice people at Slim Devices
would fix it.

That's before I remembered that Slim Devices was bought by Logitech,
who apparently isn't capable of fixing much.

It has been FOUR MONTHS that we've been waiting on a dot dot
sub-release of code for this radio?  Does this mean we get to wait EIGHT
MORE MONTHS after 7.4.2 is released before we get the numerous fixes
pushed to version 7.5?

I almost bought a couple of more SB Radios as gifts around the
holidays, but I'm glad I didn't.  My family members are much less
tolerant of software glitches and bugs than I am.

Geez.

P.S.  You guys can forget about me buying your overpriced $50 radio
pack.  I'll just build my own.  K, thanks, bye.

--
jmpage2