ChrisOwens;534327 Wrote:
> So it sounds like everyone reporting this problem is using their radios
> with mysqueezebox.com?  Bo.S even says he switched to a local server
> and it's reliable there?
>
> Perhaps there is a connectivity issue to the servers that I am not
> seeing from here at Logitech.  Some people are using Slacker.  What
> service(s) or radio stations are the rest of you using?  This same
> behavior could come from connectivity problems to our server, or to the
> music services' servers.
>
> Thanks for any info!

Huge problems with Slacker and Pandora.  My SB Radio either stops or
freezes, (with no response to any controls, requiring a re-boot).   I
have 4 SB Radio's, all have this problem.
In 2 hours this morning, I've have to re-boot 3 times.  This is
unacceptable.

I've been using the SB Radio since December.  These problems only
occurred  after the 7.5.0 FW update.

Big mistake not giving us an option ON THE RADIO to roll-back to a
prior FW version (....and no, I will not install SB Server for the sole
purpose of fooling the SB Radio to roll-back to 7.4.2)

I would suspect that it is a very easy update to the 7.5 fw add the
ability for us to get back to 7.4.2

Tony

--
Tony T