Garym-

I believe the people posting here are having problems with their SB
Radio's.

My radio wasn't working perfectly but it wasn't exhibiting the weird
behaviour I'm seeing now (clock screensaver popping up, graphic not
updating when I change stations, constantly dropping the radio feed,
etc) until after it updated the firmware to 7.5 last week.

I haven't changed any settings on the radio since I set it up on my
network (wireless) when I bought it. I'm fairly certain my issues are
directly related to the firmware update.

I do plan on communicating this to the Logitech support people when I'm
home and in front of the device.

--
JWagner