GoCubs72;534795 Wrote:
> Tony T specifically hits on the same issues I'm having with my 2 Radios,
> Boom and Duet.  My Squeezeboxes and now essentially bricks.

Can't speak to the radio, but there is no inherent problem with 7.5 for
Boom & Duet. Works perfectly with Pandora, internet radio streams, and
my own music on my own windows XP setup and with mysb.com.

I haven't read all your postings, but have you specifically listed your
operating system, whether you are running wireless, wired, or a hybrid,
whether you are on SbS or mysb.com, etc. Some details would help other
forum users to help diagnose your issue. Keep in mind that these forums
are NOT logitech support. They are simply users helping users. And
without more detail, folks can't help you.  Don't assume that 7.5 is
broken and logitech is working behind the scenes to fix it. It appears
that 7.5 works pretty well for most people. Obviously, the thousands of
people with no problems don't post here!  Again, more details on your
setup and people here can help diagnose issues.

--
garym