I have been having the stop-play back to clock problem. I use only
mysqueezebox.com so there are no complications from squeezebox server
or my computer. On Tuesday I was listening to C-SPAN Radio most of the
day. It did not drop the connection at all during that time. Today it
pulled that stunt twice, once with Vermont Public Radio and once with
C-SPAN Radio and at a time of day that usually works just fine.

Although I had station's sound stop from time to time before the latest
FW update, the now playing image would stay on. Now when the sound
stops, the clock pops up, just as though I had turned it off manually.

--
mpower9