mjsmith3;541517 Wrote:
> I have a similar problem.  When my PC that is running SqueezeCenter goes
> to sleep, my Squeezebox Radio loses the connection and won't play any
> music.  I have to wake up my PC in order to get the connection back....

That is to be expected.  If your player is getting it's stream from SBS
running on your computer and that computer is no longer available
(hibernate, go to sleep, turned off) then the player is no longer
getting that stream.

Can you switch your Radio to MySB.com when this happens?  I presume it
is a radio station you are streaming when this happens.
Radio > Settings > Advanced > Networking > Switch to MySB

If this does solve your problem you can move that "switch to MySB" to
your home menu for easy switching between SBS and MySB.

--
toby10