Spent about an hour on the phone with Logitech--got lucky--connected to
a very nice, ENGLISH speaking gal in Nova Scotia.

Spent a lot of time trouble shooting, and she did admit there is a
glitch in the new 7.5 software.
here is how we fixed it, ------------hopefully, as I have been
connected without a drop of connectivity for quite a while.

unplug squeeze box
hook up an Ethernet cable---do not do wireless yet
plug in and hold down on the "+" button--will cause a factory reset.
go to settings, advanced, software update,reinstall the software, the
box should reboot after the successful install.
unplug squeezebox, do a reset of your router (for some reason part of
the glitch is a partial memory recall in the box of your  password for
the router)
power on the router
power on the squeezebox (wireless now--no Ethernet cable)
go to settings and setup your wireless network(find the router, enter
password etc.

in my case it connected to the router and it is working fine--

hope this helps and keep your fingers crossed....................post
and let me know and i will keep an update on my success

--
K8MCN