notwired;553943 Wrote:
> What about this line from their website?
>
> A compact all-in-one network music player and alarm that lets you rock
> the house with the digital music on your computer and the Internet.
>
> Maybe to you "all-in-one" implies that you need to run a separate
> server but to me it implies just the opposite.
Uh duh... in this case "all-in-one" means it has a built-in amp and
speakers. You have a valid complaint about the alarm not working with
mysb.com, but your interpretation of "all-in-one" is just bs,
especially considering it mentions "digital music on your computer" in
the very same sentence.

--
aubuti