RoseRedd;554250 Wrote:
> Thanks for your response.  We are using 7.5.0 and we were using the
> setting automatic update and suddenly about 1-2 months ago, it stopped
> playing most of our music and would just time out.  I know one file we
> are trying to play is an mpeg-4.  I have a lot of these files and my
> Squeezebox definitely used to play them. If not, I would never have
> used this system in the first place.  When I try to play these files it
> say Problem: can't open file:... I am using a mac with operating system
> 10.5.8. I can't think of any more information. Thanks.

The mpeg-4 problem you have is almost certainly fixed if you install
the latest version of 7.5.1 from here:
http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=7.5

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio