Nazgul;557200 Wrote:
> Well, I guess I'm done with this, I think I made my point and defended
> it quite well.  For those that took my words to heart I hope that
> things change.  To those that attacked me and childishly put me on
> their ignore lists, you know what I think of you at this point, and I'm
> glad I exposed some of you for the haters you are.  And I think you know
> the pointlessness of ignoring someone when you really don't have to read
> what they write in the first place.
>
> Never be afraid to be the gadfly if you believe the cause is worth it,
> that is truly what makes a great citizen.
>
> Peace,
> Nazgul

You live in an interesting world....

You post an inflammatory post  directed at those who have donated
countless hours to help users and make the Squeezebox products the
superb products they are today. (radio excluded) :)

You lurk for 4 years and then come out of the closet only to blast some
of the senior members of this forum. (whom you refuse to name or give
any illustration of your charge)

You call us childish when it is you who is acting childish. (reminding
me of one of my grandkids throwing a temper tantrum)

You want the freedom to say whatever you want. You don't want others to
have that same freedom. (regardless of how you explain it, you want
TOTAL free speech but you want senior members to have only "some" free
speech)

You call us haters. Really? You know nothing about any of us and based
on this discussion we are haters? Either you don't know the definition
of hate or you confuse disagreement and churlishness with hate. I don't
know you. Why would I waste my time hating you? In the grand scheme of
life you are like mosquito flying around my head. Irritating, but of no
consequence.

You don't have the first clue as to what makes a great citizen. If you
think your words here make you a great citizen then the comment section
on Youtube (and most other public forums) is overrun with great
citizens.

A great citizen values those who are a part of his collective.
(country, state, Church, forum, etc) You have showed little regard for
"others" in your post and subsequent comments. You lack respect for
other people and you have this idea that there is no value for time and
experience. The poster of  a single comment should be afforded the same
respect as a poster of 6000 comments. Bull s**t. Go try this at work or
any other place for that matter.

You asked us to read your mind as to "what you think of us." I hope you
know no one gives a __________________.

Bruce

--
brucegrr