ciarmer;561565 Wrote:

> 1.    The radio is off (Off screensaver displayed)
> 2.    I turn it on using the power button – It has a “pause” indicator
> showing in the lower left hand corner
> 3.    It turns off by itself within about 15 seconds

Do you have a battery pack installed in your Radio ?

Does it also turn off after 15 seconds if you after point 2 starts to
navigate through the menu and actually do something with it ?

I'm guessing there might be some timeout that triggers if you leave it
on with a battery but isn't using it. Possibly there might be something
similar on MySB to save server resources for players that aren't used.
Still, 15 seconds feels a bit short if this is caused by an intentional
timeout.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))