The "Settings->Player->Audio->Power On Resume" setting which Marc
describes in SBS does not appear to be available in the SBR menu nor on
mysqueezebox.com.

However pushing the 'play' button does wake up the radio and it
resumes.  That is acceptable so I withdraw that criticism.

I will have to experiment further with the alarm, setting it via
mysqueezebox.com...but not tonight, its late.

I did mention there were other problems...one very annoying one is when
switching between stations, using the presets, the screen on the radio
will occasionally freeze at the station I was listening to, but the
music will switch to the new preset I have pushed.  After this happens
all the presets remain functional, but the screen is frozen.  The only
way out of this is to reboot.

Has anyone seen this?

--
Ron Stordahl