sordof;575663 Wrote:
> I'd be interested to know how many still have problems with the latest
> update?
> I don't see postings of so many complaints as previously, but the
> process is so obscure for reporting problems to the proper channels,
> that I wonder if people have just resigned themselves to accept the
> current performance.
Problems, *yes*.
Resigned, *no*.  I'm ready to pulverize and immolate my Radio in the
backyard in a most spectacular and cathartic performance.  Stay tuned.

It's too late to take it back to the store.  I took a chance, in spite
of what I saw on these forums.  I was hopeful.  Stupid me.

--
TJ_

Squeezebox Radio, hardware 5, firmware r9009 - eccentric UI, erratic
firmware.
(Replaces Roku Soundbridge Radio, RIP - excellent UI, egregious
hardware.)
Roku Soundbridge M1001 - needs periodic reboot, otherwise excellent.
Linksys WRT54G with DD-WRT and OpenDNS.
PC n/a - turned off at night when I use Squeezebox Radio.  Therefore,
I'm using mysqueezebox.com.  Pray for me.

I'm not here to annoy you.  When the Radio starts working predictably,
I'll go away happy.