Guess their is really no reason to believe that the next update will fix
any of the blatant bugs and design disasters. They nearly had one year
now since the release of the Radio and still the most basic stuff is
not nearly working and neither the developers nor their management seem
to even realize how broken the software and design really is.
I really gave up hope some months ago that the Radio will ever become
useful let alone a pleasure to own. It just the lack of alternatives
that makes me keep this piece of crap, but I'm annoyed about its quirks
every single day of my life.

--
0xdeadbeef