toby10;584942 Wrote:
> You are missing the point entirely.

And you missed mine!  In the very same paragraph where you picked out
my "pile on" line, is the very explanation for your "neighbor"
scenarios. My communications on this front are aimed at my "Logitech"
neighbors, not you "user" neighbors.

> Even if contacting support gets you nowhere, bugging the crap out of
> your neighbor accomplishes nothing and only serves to alienate your
> neighbor.

Then my fellow neighbors, don't read it!  The "Canada Calling" thread
for example, I didn't read it, doesn't apply to me, so I skipped it.
Why can't everyone do the same everytime this subject brews?  Obviously
you all know the tenor of this thread, you all know the guy easily pulls
your strings, yet everyone seems "forced" to both read & respond.
Unless you own stock in Logitech, what difference should it make to
anyone that he constantly expresses his disatisfaction with the
product? You all share equal responsibility for his ongoing rants with

BLatSD