plus
Controller:
http://sonos.com/products/controllers/cr200/default.aspx?rdr=true&LangType=1033

@ $350

probably plus
Network bridge:
http://sonos.com/products/zonebridge/Default.aspx?rdr=true&LangType=1033

@ $100

So at a mere $750-850 you can get a nice alternative to your $179
Squeezebox Radio. (except ofcourse the lack of hard-buttons, which
would be a showstopper for me on a bedside radio)

Anyway. It sucks that mysb.com doesn't work better.
It didn't improve much in the past year. Do you think it will in the
next?
Deal with it in any way you like. Complaining here will not help.

--
Muele

BR Mogens

2 Radios (1 battery), 2 Controllers, 2 Receivers, 1 Squeezeplay. Served
by an old 800 mhz IBM T21 Thinkpad (Yes I know most phones have more
cpu-power these days, but it gets the job done).