BLatSD;584653 Wrote:
> Since this is a user supported forum, then maybe the "brains" amongst
> you who are happily running SBS as their server could possibly offer
> more substantial solutions to those of us who are tied to MySB.com as
> their server, instead of bashing us with solutions like telling us to
> sell our radio, complain to Logitech (which does no good anyhow), or
> buy a dedicated server.

I would love to help if I could, unfortunately the problems are in
Logitech controlled software, in the Radio firmware and on their
central MySB.com servers.

So the only way people using MySB.com is going to be helped is through
Logitech. The community can't do much for people relying on MySB.com.
All we can do is to guide you to where you should send your complaints
to make sure the right people hear them. The support staff might not be
able to help you directly, but if enough people complains on a problem
it's going to increase its priority.

I could provide patches to the Radio firmware if I thought it would
help, but most users complaining aren't going to accept patches from a
third party developer, they want a working solution from Logitech. I'm
also pretty sure that a reliable fix requires changes both in the
firmware and on MySB.com, something that definitely only Logitech can
do.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))